Friday, January 6, 2012

It's On like Donkey Kong!


Autumn (that's my daughter) jumped in on my new years resolution to be a more consistent blogger  As soon as I said it, she rushed into action and even blogged the first post of 2012 before me. So we now have The Blog Wars! Well, she said that first on her blog.

So anyway, I'm sitting here at my computer and she's lying on my bed when she comments she's going to go work on the craftroom. Rabbit trail: We actually got rid of a big piece of furniture today, the pool table, out of the craftroom, and we are very excited to "try" to make our craft/workroom more user friendly.  Back to story, so I say, "Go ahead, I think I'm going to write a little blog."

Her eyes light up, "Oh really, it's on." Yeah, yeah, she said that first, too. What Ever?

So now we are having more fun sharing our exploits with the world, aka, you guys or gals as the case may be. This might get interesting.

Let the games begin (you can't see this but my eyebrows are lifting up and down.) And I said that first. Yeah, you had to be there.

Check out Autumn's blog here.

1 comment:

  1. Alright Alright You won this round but I am off to blog! <3

    ReplyDelete